Front End / PHP Web Developer
- Full Time
- Posted : one year ago
TELECOMMUTE Location: Remote, US
- For new clients: You will complete various development tasks working toward the goal of getting their website live
- For active clients: You will complete development-related requests to their satisfaction
You will work with a team of developers available to mentor and assist you in your growth as you progress from quick changes, updates and bug fixes to more in-depth work.
If your resume is selected, there will be a quick code test, followed by more in-depth assessments as part of our application process.
This is a remote position, but you do need to be mostly available during US Eastern Time Zone hours and be based in the US.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You’ve worked in a CMS creating custom templates and functionality and written a plugin or two
- You have a good foundation in PHP or other server-side languages—enough to debug, extend and write your own features or plugins
- You pay attention to ALL the details and make sure you’ve hit on all requirements for a task or project. You like the idea of a dynamic work environment and the opportunity to work on a variety of projects and code
- You don’t mind interacting directly with our clients (mostly via message and email), and you’re not afraid to get on the phone if necessary. You know how to craft the right response for the right reaction
- You’ve grown to love working from home, or it’s something you’ve dreamed of doing
- IAAP member or certification is a HUGE plus!
Equisolve is an award-winning digital agency providing website development and ongoing website management services to public companies. Equisolve is based in Palm City, FL with a remote team spread throughout the US.
- Work from home with an A+ team in a casual work environment
- Medical, dental and long-term disability insurance
- Continuing education, training and support
- Generous PTO and sick time
- Work with the latest technology
- All equipment will be provided to you.
- CMS Development
- Front-end Development